What’s Been Cookin’:
Now Even More of Our Ingredients Come from Local Farms
We have proudly included quality fresh foods for our recipes from Champlain Orchards, Monument Farms, Pete’s Greens, Elmer Farm, Dog River Farm, Rockville Market Farm, Joe Czajkowski Farm, Blackwell Roots Farm, Rambling Harvest Farm, Cedar Circle Farm and Olivia’s Garden.
& Food for Thought
- We have bought 14,000 lbs. of fresh, regional farm foods for our recipes since we started selling soup in July, 2010 at our first farmers market in Stowe, VT.
- Our plant-based soups contain real food and 13 oz of puréed veggies and fruits (three servings!) in each 16 oz jar.
- We are proud of our latest achievement having cooked our Hearty Curried Apple Butternut Squash soup with 99.5% of foods grown within sixty miles of our Vermont kitchen!
About Our Soups
Our plant-based all natural soups are cooked in small batches for rich flavor and texture.
Try our soups with a salad and crusty bread for a satisfying meal. Delicious with your favorite sandwich or paired with something more exotic. Makes a fulfilling meal, side-dish or healthful snack. Just heat, eat and enjoy!
- Glass does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) and is reusable and recyclable.
- We use fresh ingredients.
- No artificial anything.
- Minimal processing retains flavor and nutrients, and uses less energy.
We hope for those times you are in the mood for a delicious, convenient “homemade-like” soup, you’ll think of Two Guys in Vermont as your every now and again choice.
Traditional tomato flavor with exotic, yet mild, anise, with subtleties of sweet cream. Vegetarian-friendly, Gluten-free More.
Fresh, natural sweet flavors of apple and butternut squash with intervals of sour, with a madras curry spice chaser! Vegan-friendly, Gluten-free More.